Tuesday 10 November 2015

Actor Profiles

Name: Justin Brooks

Age: 17

Occupation: Student

Bio: In my Documentary, Justin (Also me) plays the role of being an interviewer. He decided to take on the role of being an interviewer in this project as he likes engaging in conversation with others and enjoys getting people's opinions and ideas on different topics, such as if people feel that participation in sport has increased or decreased over the years.

Justin once used to play a lot of sports so choosing him as an interviewer will also help him to understand both sides of the main theme

Appearance: Dresses appropriately, presents himself well and dresses casually.

Personality: Easy to talk to, out-going character with a friendly manor towards new people. He's also very generous and always uses his manners to show this.


Name: James Wallace

Age:17

Occupation: Student

Bio: In my Documentary, James plays the role of being an interviewer and also a camera man. This character is fairly similar in terms of the roles and knowledge that he brings into this group. He's done a media project before and was the main camera man for that which has allowed him to acquire some expertise in filming yet he's also acted before which will also help in in front of the camera as well as behind it.

James is also the editor of this project as he has a lot of information and skill in this particular area and we decided it would be best if he took this role.

Appearance: Well presentable, dresses in a casual way and is also trying his best when it comes to his hair

Personality: James is a confident, easy to talk to and out going character. He can engage in conversation for as long as we need meaning he can keep asking questions at a consistent pace.



Name: Barney Tossell

Age: 17

Occupation: Student

Bio: In my Documentary, Barney plays the role of being the camera man and director of the project but will also be making an appearance as he will be acting for us. Like the other actors, Barney will also be an interviewer within our project and is an ideal actor for our Documentary as he is currently involved with sports so he'd fit the role perfectly as he would understand both views towards the main theme of my Documentary. 

Barney has a lot of experience with cameras as he has used them a lot in the past, we believed handing him the role of being the camera man for our production was a wise choice. 

Appearance: Well presentable, always looks his best and wears smart clothing. 

Personality: A very confident, warm hearted character and very easily engages in conversation with people.

What I have learnt from this post is how to write about the different actors/characters that are taking part in my media project. By doing this it has allowed me to progress with my writing skills allowing me to improve my writing standard and level. What I mean by this is the more I write, my writing overall has improved and I can now develop much longer and detailed answers when answering questions. This post has also taught me how to chose the most reliable and determined cast for my project for the reasons that I have listed above. It has shown me what to look for when searching for a crew to work with which will help me in future purposes as I will more than likely have to work in a group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment