Monday 9 November 2015

Shooting schedule

In this post I will be showing you the shooting schedule for me and my group. Down below shows you the location of were we will be recording, the date and time, description of the shots captured and also any comments that we made about the shots we recorded.


What I have learnt from this post is how to plan and organise a recording session and all the different elements that goes into it. This includes setting a time and date for when we want to record, we also had to choose a suitable location to record in, in order to relate to the main theme of our Documentary. From completing the shooting schedule, I feel that I've also learnt how to critisise myself in a constructive manner in order to help me improve for future recording. What I mean by this is that I've analysed what I've done  well but I also mentioned what can be improved with the footage which will allow me to progress towards making my Documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment