Friday 20 November 2015

Audience Research

































Above is the questionnaire I handed out in order to get a better insight about my target audience. Asking these specific questions will help me to produce my documentary in a way which is appealing to my target market. The first four questions are multiple choice just to make the recipients of the questionnaire feel more comfortable. The last two aren't multiple choice so they will require a lot more thought and time given to them. The last two are also the most important questions as it gives me a better idea about what sports to include in my documentary and also if a sports documentary is appealing to my target audience.

What I have learnt from doing this is getting a general overview on simple but necessary information about my target market in order to know what to include in my Documentary in order to make it seem appealing to my target market. This has also taught me what kind of questions to asking when waiting to gain information about a specific topic or subject, which will benefit me in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment