Sunday 22 November 2015

History and Development of a Documentary



What I have learnt from this is how Documentaries first came along and the different elements that were put into making them. It has taught me about how much of a deficit films makers were at during the late 1800's and the early 1900's as they lacked the technology to produce even the simplest of films. This has also motivated me in a sense as many film producers back then had to use low state of the art equipment in order to make small movies lasting a couple of seconds/minutes and still managed to do the best with what they had and in modern society where we have some of the top of the range equipment and the potential to make extraordinary pieces of work. This has given me the motive to do the best I can with the equipment and tools that gets handed to me in order to make a worthy Documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment